Burbank, CA – Harvey Branman, owner of Kangen Water World, located at 1307 N San Fernando Blvd, has made it his mission to help residents enjoy pure and clean tap water in their own homes. A distributor for both Kangen water machines and Multipure filters, Harvey educates visitors to his store about the importance of clean, healthy water, and provides the tools for them to ensure clean water in their homes.
Until March 31st, individuals who purchase an Aquaperform system for just under $600 from Kangen Water World will receive their first annual replacement filter free of charge. This brings down the total cost of ownership of the system to $125/year – far less than most families spend on plastic bottled water at the grocery store.
“Most people don’t know what chemicals might make it into their water between the treatment plant and their tap,” says Harvey, “So it makes sense to have a filter, like a Multipure, that removes over 99% of contaminants, as a final safeguard against impurities.”
Multipure filters are certified to remove a wide range of pesticides, industrial chemicals, and naturally occurring contaminants. Failing to remove these chemicals can result in a range of health issues, including but not limited to:
- Arsenic: Cancer, cardiovascular, and dermal effects
- Pesticides: Kidney and liver damage, cancer, reproductive system damage, nervous system damage
- Herbicides: Cancer, nervous system damage, thyroid and reproductive organ damage
- Chemicals: Cancer, anemia, nervous system, liver, and kidney damage, stomach and lung damage
- Disinfection by-products: Cancer, reproductive problems, stillbirths
- Heavy metals: Nervous system and kidney damage, especially among infants and children
- Inorganics: Cancer
Harvey and Hazel have run Kangen Water World since 2009, following their powerful personal experiences with switching to properly filtered, and alkalized, drinking water. Harvey can be reached at Kangen Water World by phone at 818-846-7351 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. People interested in learning more may also visit Kangen Water World between 10am-5pm, Monday through Saturday. There, they can sign up for a 30-day free trial of alkaline, micro-clustered, Kangen water filtered through a Multipure system.