Tarzana, CA – The San Fernando Valley BNI Region welcomed their new members at a luncheon on Monday, August 7th 2017, at El Patron Mexican Restaurant & Cantina (5545 Reseda Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356). The event connected newly joined members from across the Regions’ 15 chapters.
“I am very excited to see our BNI Region growing quickly, and attracting such excellent new members,” said Red H. Mann, Executive Director of San Fernando Valley BNI. “As more local businesses and professionals turn to referral marketing to attract new clients, organizations like BNI provide a structured program for building relationships, and growing the bottom line, through referrals. We are so excited to have these new members in our region, and look forward to their bright futures in BNI,” continued Red, putting on her BNI sunglasses.
Attendees at the luncheon included:
- Rosane Azettat of We Help You Host
- Eleonora Bastos of Resolve Marketing
- Silvia Benun of Silvia Benun Skincare Studio
- Farbod Famili of The Interior Design Group
- Evan Guston of Evan Guston Photography
- Shules Hersh of Central Payment
- Denise Irwin of D-Light Me
- Meghan Kiely of Artisan Editing
- Elicia McClurg of EDR Interiors
- Katrine Pizzella of Heartland
- Brandon Schindelheim of Saxe, Roth, Dokovna, Schwartz & Lynskey
- David Schub of Schub Studios
- Marc Schwartz of Commercial Services Insurance
- Carmela Tunzi of Mind Flow Hypnosis
BNI is one of the largest international referral-networking organization in the world. The mission of BNI is to help members increase their business through a structured, positive and professional referral marketing program that enables them to develop meaningful, long-term relationships with quality business professionals.
BNI is unique in that chapters only allow one member for each professional classification. This limits competition and encourages members to build trusting relationships with each other. Local professionals and business owners are welcome to visit a local chapter, and may do so by registering on the BNI website.